Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fall Designs

Pumpkins

Mod pumpkin.


Mod pumpkin with initial.


Orange microcheck gingham pumpkin.


Pumpkin on brown patch.




You can choose the pumpkin with or without the curly-que vine. The leaf can be done in this green polka dot or green corduroy.


Pumpkin with monogrammed name.

Football

Can't wait to put this fun football on a shirt for my son. The houndstooth fabric is actually a corduroy. I also have a chocolate corduroy fabric and can do white stripes on the ends like this...



Fall Kickoff

Even though I live in Alabama country, I had to stitch this helmet out with my alma mater's name on it. I can do it in any college colors you want, though ... you choose the colors and a name or rallying cry.


My husband, on the other hand, is a graduate of the University of Texas, so I had to find a Longhorn applique so that our son can be an equal opportunity football fan. (We are excited about Ole Miss and Texas squaring off in Oxford in 2011 ... been a lonnnng time since they played each other, so you bet we will be there.)

Candy Corn

Love this!

Boo



I made this shirt to go with a pair of black gingham shorts.

Also, check out the monogram patches like this one in Fall colors below.


Thanksgiving Turkey

Also, planning to stitch out a different turkey design.

Next up ... Christmas shirts!

1 comment: