Monday, October 12, 2009

Christmas Designs

Finally ... here are all the Christmas designs I'll be stitching out this year. I will only be taking Christmas orders through October 31, and I will have all of those orders completed before Thanksgiving. I am hoping not to sew too much from Thanksgiving on. If you need your Christmas shirts before Thanksgiving (for Christmas card pictures, perhaps), just let me know and I will plan accordingly.

Truck n' Tree

Love this one for boys!
**This design is $10 (instead of $8) on your own item due to more time and materials. No price difference if I provide shirt/onesie.

Ornaments










**Disclaimer on the Ornaments: If you click on some of the ornaments, you'll see that they aren't sewn perfectly. I was trying to get these done fast since I'm so very late on getting this post up. If you were to order the monograms would be thicker and better quality.

Rudolph

Boy Rudolph.


Girl Rudolph.
** Both of these Rudolphs are $10 (instead of $8) on your own item due to more time and materials. No price difference if I provide shirt/onesie.


Rudolph silhouette. This one would be really cute with a name in red below it.

Christmas Trees

Patterned tree. Have other colors in mind? I can mix and match other colors, too.


Bow Tree

Santa Hat



Can personalize the Santa Hat with a name.

Christmas-y Fabrics

1) Lime mod dot, red gingham, red corduroy, green gingham
2) Red w/ white dots, green large check gingham, red large check gingham, red w/ tiny dots
3) Green corduroy, red mod dot, green microchec gingham, green w/ tiny dots

No comments:

Post a Comment